1. Mediate physiological functions, reduce fatigue.
2. Nourish your physical wellbeing.
3. Prevent and reduce the lipid accumulation in the liver.
4. Synergistically reduce the oxidative stress in chronic hepatitis B patients, and might possibly contribute to the rapid clearance of viral titer and restore of liver function.
1.antimalarial, artemisinin has killing effect on the parasite within red blood cells, it can inhibit the parasite’s mature quickly
2.antibacterial, artemisinin has anti-influenza virus effect
3.anti-parasite, artemisinin on the role of anti-schistosomiasis and leptospirosis.
|Ampelopsis grossedentata leaves|
1. Antioxidation, anti-aging, strengthen immunity activities
2. Anti-hyperglycemic, anti-hyperlipidemic, Hepatoprotective
2. Anti-microbial, anti-tumor, Neuroprotection, etc
1. Antibacterial and antifungal
2. Liver protection & Detoxification
5. Immune regulation
6. Preventing and treating high blood fats disease
7. Allays a fever and the anti-Inflammation
1. It controls high blood pressure.
digestion and gastrointestinal functions
illness and cure mnor wound
1. Expel wind-heat – fever, headache, cough
2. Clears head and eyes- aids throat, sore throat, red eyes, headache
3. Clears rashes – early stage to accelerates rash at early stage
4. Liver Qi stagnation – emotional, gynaecological disorders
5. Used for is used for diarrhea and painful menstruation. It is also used as an astringent and stimulant.